Would you like to help build our decommissioning service?
We are expanding and need a senior manager to grow our decommissioning service, building on the success of our recycling business.
Are you an engineer with a flair for the commercial part of the business? Are you a team-building project manager with experience in decommissioning or from the petroleum business? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Since 2010, we have built a world-leading ship recycling business. We know how important our customers find it to do what is right and operate sustainably. We think that is why so many offshore petroleum companies have chosen us when their rigs or vessels complete their life cycle. Now, we need someone to help us further develop this part of our business.
We are looking for someone who can take charge of:
- Commercial performance (market intelligence, analysis, and overview)
- Project coordination during sales and pre-recycling until delivery of the asset at the recycling facility
- Project management of recycling process
- Market intelligence, analysis, and support in strategy processes (short and long)
- Communication with clients, recycling facilities, NGOs, financial institutions, insurers, and other stakeholders as part of the company’s strategy
- Business development
Grieg Green is a lean company where we expect all our employees to handle a wide range of tasks. We also want you to offer your expertise outside your responsibility area.
We expect you to have a university degree in engineering, economics, or logistics. You have at least five years’ work experience within the Oil and Gas industry or decommissioning.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Head of Grieg Green,
+47 970 24 773
Head of Recycling,
+47 934 13 713
How to apply
You should send your application with CV to email@example.com by the 28th of May.