Grieg Green was established in 2010. However, our owners have a long history in the shipping industry – starting in 1884 with shipbroker Joachim Grieg of Bergen.
Providing environmental services
to the maritime world
Full time employees
Contractors and part time employees
Our headquarters is in Oslo, Norway. We also have offices in Shanghai and contractors all around the world.
As part of the Grieg Group, we share common values and a commitment to corporate responsibility, ethical business conduct and the environment.
- We want to be proud of our business, its methods, products and results.
- We assume responsibility for a solid brand name an a good working environment
- We contribute to the welfare of our society
- We emphasise the importance of having a strong economic foundation and a long term approach to our business
- We strive towards quality and competence and act on sound ethical principles
- We stay by our commitments
- We inform, invite and include
- We are honest, speak clearly and direct
- We are open-minded and regard integrity and respect as indisputable requirement
- We are committed to the same vision, mission, values and objectives as well as the interests of our stakeholders
- We take great interest in our job and working environment, building a strong and including company culture
- We accept responsibility for the environment and society
Our board and management
Working Chair of the Board
Director of the Board
Head of Administration
Elin Beate Saltkjel
Interim Head of Recycling and Head of HSEQ
Head of Technical
John Christen Jensen
Head of Services
is our business
We are here to help you be greener. That means keeping tabs on the changing legislation, new research, and latest trends in the industry. Within recycling, we are committed to finding the best recycling yards available for our customers. That means demanding more from them than international conventions. We set high standards for training and equipment and require our suppliers to sign the Grieg Group’s “Supplier Code of Conduct”. As part of the Grieg Maritime Group, we base our strategy on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.